- ⚠️⚠️⚠️【Note】The RCM loader is an upgraded version, there is no need to plug in your computer to update or replace files.No need to connect the PC to update the firmware inside the RCM loader. Just Plug and Play. And if you need you can connect it to computer to visit or update all the firmware files.
- 【How it works】This RCMLoader comes with an internal Hekate version 5.8.0. The old version of RCMLoader needed to be connected to a computer to import Hekate files, which was very troublesome. But if the RCM internal payload is above 5.0.2, then you will never need to update it. The first thing it does is check the TF card for a newer Hekate version, and will load that (if a newer version is indeed on your card). Every Hekate release since, includes update.bin, which is just a copy of the latest release.
- 【How to Use】- Hold the power button for a few seconds, then choose “power options” -> “power off” to fully shut down. Remove the red short connector from the back, slide it onto the right rail, plug the RCM Loader into the USB-C port at the bottom of the switch. Keep pressing the volume up and then press the power button to turn on. In this way, you will boot into the selected payload and be able to do whatever you want/need to do.
- 【Easy to Manage】 Built-in ATMOSPHERE, renand, TX OS injection program,one-click switch payload. Blue light: ATMOSPHERE, Red light: TX OS, Green light: renand. Support firmware upgrade. If you use the usb cable to connect it to PC, you can visit and update all the firmware files in it.
- 【Troubleshooting】If you can’t successfully go into recovery mode and load the Hekate screen, one possible reason is your right rail is a bit loose and the short connector can’t connect with your console properly. Please try to push the short connector towards your console.
- 【Intimate Service】If you have any questions after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you.
1xRCM Short Connector
■ Please allow minor error due to manual measurement.
■ The colours may be a little different for the different monitor display.